Hue is a famous city of Vietnam and it has a lot of cultural heritage and historic monuments where Nguyen Dynasty Emperor's chose to build national capital. Especially, Hue cuisine is extremely attractive because it combined Royal Cuisine and Local Cuisine. All of them were admitted world heritage sites by UNESCO such as The Citadel, Hue Monument Complex, old pagodas and a famous local market,...
Our beloved Hue City is not so as busy and crowded as other bid and morden cities, Hue city is peaceful, elegant, poetic and mysterious. So, this city is ideal for making a trip to discover and relax.
- Imperial Citadel: the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City
- Minh Mang : emperor of Vietnam from 1820 to 1840, the second King of Nguyen Dynasty
- Thien Mu Pagoda: mean heavenly Lady Pagoda, the oldest and prettiest religious buldings
- Khai Dinh: emperor of Vietnam in 1916 - 1925; an advocate of cooperation with the colonial power, France.
- Dong Ba Market: the significant place of interest inside of Hue city.
We will depart from your hotel to the local dock. You have a chance to take a boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Transfer by car to discover Imperial Citadel.
Have lunch at local restaurant, enjoy Vietnamese food.
After lunch, we move to visit Khai Dinh tomb and Minh Mang tomb.
We have 40 minutes for free shopping at Dong Ba market in the late afternoon.
Back your hotel by car. End of Hue Day tour.
- Transfer will be by private vehicle with air conditioner and Hue dragon's boat
- English speaking guide
- Lunch: Vietnamese food
- All Entrance fees and permits
- Mineral water
- Personal travel insurance
Tour from Hue city. Departure: 9.00 am - Return: 4 pm
Private tour leaves every day, year-round
Don’t forget to bring: suntan lotion, hat, sun glasses, winbreaker for the months of November, December and January.
PRICE PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
|Size of group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax up|
|Per pax in USD||$106||$64||$53||$48||$44||$42||$40||$38|
Menu for lunch if you can eat something, please let me know.
Submit your review